- Travel and Tourism Law »
by Alexander Anolik
- Human resources, intellectual property, employment, and regulatory law are all parts of a practice in the travel law industry.
- Hospitality Law »
by Jeffrey Miller
- Lawyers must be prepared to advise clients on the growing niche specialty of hospitality law.
- Advising a Client Who Has Won the Lottery »
by Karen S. Gerstner
- Lottery winners are not your usual clients, and representing them will involve your counseling skills as much as your knowledge of tax and property laws.
- The Volunteer Director »
by Lisa A. Runquist
- It's rewarding to serve on the board of a nonprofit organization, but make sure you provide thoughtful oversight and aren't a rubber stamp.
- The Volunteer Sports Coach »
by Florencio (Larry) Ramirez
- It is not safe to assume that a coach has no legal exposure or that a lawsuit can be avoided in all circumstances.
- Business or Pleasure? Tax Traps »
by Dennis J. Jacknewitz
- Be reasonable when taking deductions, do not try to overreach, and always research the tax law before taking any action.
- When Your Pastime Becomes Your Profession »
by Victoria L. Herring
- Explore one lawyer's journey from the law to photography as her main career and source of fulfillment.
- Planning a Sabbatical »
by Robin Page West
- You can break the cycle of working ever harder to acquire more. Take a sabbatical and return ready to get untangled from all of your "stuff."
- On the Road Again: Traveling with Technology »
by Jeffrey Allen
- Explore the options, risks, and solutions available to those dependent on technology when they travel.
- Vacations: It's Time to Be Leavin' on That Jet Plane »
by Jennifer J. Ator
- These suggestions for some of the best vacations around should pique your interest no matter what kind of trip you're looking for.
- From the Editor »
by Joan M. Burda
- Leisure Is Not for the Lazy
- The Chair's Corner »
by James M. Durant III
- Balance Your Practice
- General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division News »
by Kimberly Anderson
- Living the Dream
- Ready Resources »
- Ready Resources in the Law of Leisure
- Being Solo »
by David Leffler
- Two Years after the End of the World
- Product Review »
by Jan Matthew Tamanini
- Legal Checklists and Legal Checklists—Specially Selected Forms
- GP Mentor »
by Kelly Phillips Erb
- Writing Off Your Vacation