- Know When to Hold ’Em, Know When to Fold ’Em »
- The Technology & Practice Guide Editorial Board offers wisdom about when to stand pat with the technology you already have and when to upgrade your systems.
- Vista: The Good, the Bad, and the Buggy »
by Jeffrey S. Krause
- How long can you or should you wait to upgrade to Vista, and which edition is right for you?
- A “Parallels” Reality »
by Brett Burney
- Using Parallels, you can run a full version of Windows directly within your Mac.
- Software as a Service »
by Nerino Petro Jr.
- Pros and cons to consider when replacing all or some of your in-house software packages with software provided over the Internet by outside service vendors.
- The Virtual Office »
by Terri Bell
- Virtual office solutions may help level the playing field between budget-minded small firms and the largest, best-funded outfits.
- Case Management and Document Management »
by Natalie R. Kelly
- There’s an evolution toward tighter integration between systems that make, store, and use law firm information.
- Online Communities »
by jennifer j. rose
- Online communities create the most massive exchange of information on the planet, but risks abound.
- Computer Malpractice Easier Than Ever »
by Todd C. Scott
- Insurers have long known that a law firm with good systems will have fewer malpractice claims.
- IT Issues for Solos »
by Daniel S. Coolidge and Andrew C. Simpson
- In this special point-counterpoint, two tech-savvy lawyers square off for a lively debate on who should be responsible for maintaining technology systems in a law practice.
- Training Pitfalls and Pointers »
by Wells H. Anderson
- Think through your computer training options and choose what will serve you best within your budget.
- Road Warrior »
by Jeffrey Allen
- Mobile Technology Evolves
- The Chair’s Corner »
by John P. Macy
- What Did You DO Today?
- General Practice, Solo and Small Firm Division News »
by Alexa Giacomini
- Contact LTRC for Technology SOS
- Being Solo »
by David Leffler
- Google’s Best-Kept Secret
- Mac User »
by Victoria L. Herring
- Your Windows to the World
- Techno Ethics »
by Mark L. Tuft
- Ethical Challenges in Emerging Technology
- Product Review »
by David L. Masters and Jeffrey Allen
- Adobe Acrobat 8
- Product Review »
by Alan Pearlman
- RPost Registered E-Mail