- Technology and Marketing: Old Wine in Digital Bottles »
by David P. Vandagriff
- Although old-bottle marketing tactics still pack a punch, contemporary digital technology opens a wide range of methods for building client confidence.
- Start a Blog to Grow Your Practice »
by Kevin O’Keefe and Wells H. Anderson
- Blogs can enhance your reputation as a reliable and trusted authority.
- Attract New Clients with Effective E-Newsletters »
by Milton W. Zwicker and Wells H. Anderson
- Learn how you can keep in touch with your existing clients and build your reputation with prospective ones by regularly e-mailing a firm newsletter.
- Electronic Collaborative Marketing »
by Edward Rholl
- By working together, small firms and groups of solos can leverage multiple technology solutions and compete favorably for attention.
- If My Lawyer’s Going to Multitask, I Want a Discount! »
by Daniel S. Coolidge and Bruce L. Dorner
- Clients want to be heard—and they like to think that theirs is the most important job on your plate.
- The GPSolo 2007 Shopping Guide to Holiday Techno-Gifts »
by Jeffrey Allen and Alan Pearlman
- The authors give recommendations on everything from cell phones to computers to TVs to iPods.
- Road Warrior »
by Jeffrey Allen
- Using Technology to Keep Clients Happy
- The Chair’s Corner »
by Keith B. McLennan
- Electric Rain
- General Practice, Solo & Small Firm Division News »
- New Officers, Council Members, and Liaisons; 2007 Fall Meeting Wrap-Up; Difference Makers Honored
- Being Solo »
by David Leffler
- Maintenance Programs for Your PC
- Mac User »
by Victoria L. Herring
- Time to Switch?
- Product Review »
by Jeffrey Allen
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Techno Ethics »
by Andrew I. Dilworth
- Blogs: Online Practice Guides or Websites?