“2014 Skills Training for Estate Planners,” sponsored by ABA Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law and the New York Law School.
New York Law School
185 W. Broadway
New York, NY 10013
Program topics include:
- Planning for same-sex couples, both married and unmarried
- Ethics for estate planners
- Family business planning, including Chapter 14 implications
- Generation-skipping transfer tax planning
- Planning for the multinational client
- Income tax considerations for taxable estates
- Transfer basics – gifts, gifts in trust, sales and loans
- Durable powers, guardianships and special needs trusts
A complete agenda can be found online.
This event is free and open to members of the press. For media credentialing, please contact Jennifer Kildee at 202-662-1732 or Jennifer.Kildee@americanbar.org.
With nearly 400,000 members, the American Bar Association is one of the largest voluntary professional membership organizations in the world. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law. View our privacy statement online. Follow the latest ABA news at www.ambar.org/news and on Twitter @ABANews.