“We are delighted to provide the legal profession with a flat-rate annual subscription to much of our live distance learning and recorded online programming,” ABA Executive Director Jack Rives said. “This further demonstrates the breadth, depth and quality of the content our many entities create for America’s lawyers.”
ABA members can subscribe at the special introductory rate of $575 annually. The pass is also available to nonmembers for $795 annually. The pass provides access to:
- Most ABA live webinars (about five a week) in dozens of practice areas, including programs to build technical skills.
- Programs and titles (online and downloadable) from more than 400 ABA on-demand library titles.
- The ability to satisfy annual MCLE requirements in many states.
- Diverse and quality content that only a national legal organization like the ABA can deliver.
- Easy login to view available live webinars and on-demand products via ShopABA.org.
Learn more about the ABA Value Pass.
With nearly 400,000 members, the American Bar Association is one of the largest voluntary professional membership organizations in the world. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law. View our privacy statement on line. Follow the latest ABA news at www.ambar.org/news and on Twitter @ABANews.