- Create an eight-week action plan to jump-start their legal career
- Become the CEO of their life
- Build a network and forge alliances
- Develop professional expertise
- Learn the basics of law practice management
- Understand how to work with future clients
- Learn the business aspects of law, including marketing and profitability
- Plan strategically for the future
Title: “How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam”
Product Code: 5110732
Size: 8.5 x 11”
Orders: 800-285-2221 or www.ShopABA.org
Editor’s note:Review copies are available by sending an email to Lindsay Dawson at Lindsay.Dawson@americanbar.org. If you publish a review of this book, please send tear sheets or a copy for our files to Lindsay Dawson, American Bar Association, Book Publishing, 321 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60654.
With nearly 400,000 members, the American Bar Association is the world’s largest voluntary professional membership organization. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law.View our privacy statement on line. Follow the latest ABA news at www.ambar.org/newsand on Twitter @ABANews.