The ABA House of Delegates, the 560-member policy-making body of the association, will also debate adopting new policy, including:
- Resolution 102B on business and supplier policies on labor trafficking and child labor;
- Resolution 103A on juvenile access to effective appellate representation;
- Resolution 106 on adequate funding for judicial system safety;
- Resolution 107 on the human right to adequate food; and
- Resolution 109A on foster care and youth homelessness.
Additional resolutions to be considered by the ABA House of Delegates can be found here. No proposal constitutes association policy unless and until the House adopts it. Some offerings may be withdrawn, while other measures may be submitted. Any measure can be amended until it is taken to a vote.
Visit the Midyear Meeting Reporter Resources webpage for updates on meeting programs, highlights, speakers and events. The status of resolutions will be updated here on Feb. 10 as the House acts on them.
Reporters interested in attending the ABA House of Delegates or other meeting events can register here. Accredited reporters are welcome to cover the meeting at no charge. Reporters who register in advance may pick up their media badges at the main registration area located at the Hyatt Regency Chicago East Tower’s Grand Ballroom (Gold Level) beginning at 2 p.m. Feb. 5. On-site registrants may obtain their press credentials in the same area after 9 a.m. on Feb. 6.
A press room for accredited reporters will be provided in the hotel’s Riverside Center (Purple Level, East Tower), starting at 9 a.m. on Feb. 6.