As part of the program, a panel of women attorneys from corporate law departments (in order of appearance) offer their best advice on reaching the top:
- Michele Coleman Mayes, senior vice president and general counsel, Allstate Insurance Co.
- Denise Keane, executive vice president and general counsel, Altria Group Inc.
- Dominique Bright-Wheeler, vice president and assistant general counsel, Capital One, N.A.
- Isabella Fu, associate general counsel, Microsoft Corp.
- Gloria Santona, executive vice president, general counsel and secretary, McDonald’s Corp.
Final results of the survey of more than 1,000 in-house attorneys will be presented during the ABA Annual Meeting in August.