Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers, published by the ABA Law Practice Management Section, will demystify one of the most important social-media platforms of our time and teach readers to tweet like an expert. In just one hour, lawyers will learn to:
- Create a Twitter account and set up a profile;
- Read tweets and understand Twitter jargon;
- Write tweets — and send them at the appropriate time;
- Gain an audience — follow and be followed;
- Engage with other Twitters users;
- Integrate Twitter into a firm’s marketing plan;
- Cross-post tweets with other social-media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Understand the relevant ethics, privacy and security concerns; and
- Get the greatest possible return on a Twitter investment.
Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers is written by Jared Correia, law practice management adviser at the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program.
The ABA Law Practice Management Section is a professional membership organization providing resources for lawyers and other legal professionals in the core areas of the business of practicing law — marketing, management, technology and finance — through its award-winning magazine, webzines, educational CLE programs, website and publishing division. For more than 30 years, LPM has established itself as a leader within the legal profession by producing ABA TECHSHOW, the world’s premier legal technology conference and expo, and through its publishing arm, which has more than 90 titles in print.
With nearly 400,000 members, the American Bar Association is the world’s largest voluntary professional membership organization. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law.
Title: Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers
Publisher: ABA Law Practice Management Section
Product Code: 5110746
Size: 7 × 8.5
Orders: 800.285.2221 or www.ShopABA.org
Editor’s note: Review copies are available by sending an e-mail to Lindsay Dawson at Lindsay.Dawson@americanbar.org. If you publish a review of this book, please send tearsheets or a copy for our files to Lindsay Dawson, American Bar Association, Book Publishing, 321 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60654.