Set up a LinkedIn account
- Complete a basic profile
- Create a robust, dynamic profile that will attract clients
- Build connections
- Use search tools to enhance their networks
- Maximize their presence with features such as groups, updates, answers, and recommendations
- Optimize their settings for privacy concerns
- Use LinkedIn effectively in the hiring process
- Develop a LinkedIn strategy to grow their legal network
LinkedIn® in One Hour for Lawyers is written by Dennis Kennedy, an attorney for MasterCard Worldwide, and Allison Shields, founder and president of Legal Ease Consulting Inc.
With nearly 400,000 members, the American Bar Association is the world’s largest voluntary professional membership organization. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law.
Title: LinkedIn® in One Hour for Lawyers
Publisher: ABA Law Practice Management Section
Product Code: 5110737
Size: 7 × 8.5
Orders: 800.285.2221 or www.ShopABA.org
Editor’s note: Review copies are available by sending an e-mail to Lindsay Dawson atLindsay.Dawson@americanbar.org. If you publish a review of this book, please send tearsheets or a copy for our files to Lindsay Dawson, American Bar Association, Book Publishing, 321 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60654.