Among the speakers are:
- House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi’s senior budget and health policy adviser;
- The Senate Finance Committee majority staff’s chief health and welfare counsel;
- Maryland’s lieutenant governor, speaking on state health programs;
- Brookings senior fellow Mark McClellan, a former CMS administrator and Food and Drug Administration commissioner;
- Matt Salo, executive director, National Association of Medicaid Directors;
- Richard Feinstein, director, Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Competition;
- Leslie Overton, deputy assistant attorney general, DOJ Antitrust Division; and
- Experts on health care reform’s new taxes.
For a complete list of conference sessions and speakers, please click here.
American Bar Association Health Law Section
Washington Health Law Summit 2012
Monday, Dec. 3, and Tuesday, Dec. 4
Marriott Wardman Park Hotel
2660 Woodley Road N.W.
This event is open to members of the press. For media credentialing and access to the program, please contact Betsy Adeboyejo at email@example.com.
With nearly 400,000 members, the American Bar Association is the world’s largest voluntary professional membership organization. As the national voice of the legal profession, the ABA works to improve the administration of justice, promotes programs that assist lawyers and judges in their work, accredits law schools, provides continuing legal education, and works to build public understanding around the world of the importance of the rule of law.