- Store documents and files in the cloud;
- Use security apps to safeguard client data on your phone;
- Be organized and productive with apps for to-do lists, calendar and contacts;
- Communicate effectively with calling, text and email apps;
- Create, edit and organize documents;
- Learn on the go with news, reading and reference apps;
- Download utilities to keep devices running smoothly;
- Hit the road with apps for travel; and
- Have fun with games and social media apps.
Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyersis written by Daniel J. Siegel, the founder of Integrated Technology Services, LLC, a consulting service based in Havertown, Pa., and the principal of the Law Offices of Daniel J. Siegel, LLC, with offices in Havertown and in Maine.The ABA Law Practice Management Section is a professional membership organization providing resources for lawyers and other legal professionals in the core areas of the business of practicing law — marketing, management, technology, and finance — through its award-winning magazine, webzines, educational CLE programs, website and publishing division. For more than 30 years, LPM has established itself as a leader within the legal profession by producing ABA TECHSHOW, the world’s premier legal technology conference and expo, and through its publishing arm, which has more than 90 titles in print.