- Stewart Baker, former NSA general counsel
- M.E. Spike Bowman, former deputy national counterintelligence executive
- Joel Brenner, former NSA inspector general
- Robert Litt, general counsel at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Kate Martin, director of the Center for National Security Studies
- Gene Policinski, executive director of the Newseum’s First Amendment Center
- Ellen Shearer, co-director of the National Security Journalism Initiative at Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism
Harvey Rishikof, chair of the Advisory Committee for the ABA Standing Committee on Law and National Security, will moderate. James Duff, president and CEO of the Freedom Forum and CEO of the Newseum, will welcome the audience, and ABA President Laurel G. Bellows will introduce the discussion.
This program will be streamed live online at newseum.org. Use Twitter (#ABANATSEC) or firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions during the event.
Tuesday, June 25, 4 – 5:30 p.m.
555 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20001
Please enter the Newseum through the Group Entrance on C Street.
Media is invited to cover this event. For media credentials and more information, please contact Emily Ortman at Emily.Ortman@americanbar.org or 202-662-1094 or Jonathan Thompson at email@example.com or 202-292-6353.