New Partner Workshop
at the ABA Midyear Meeting
Friday, February 8, 2013
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Infomart Conference Center
Who Should Attend
- New Partners who need to rapidly build up their book of business
- Attorneys who aspire to become a Partner and want to learn how to generate new clients
- Attorneys who have launched their own firm and need help finding effective marketing strategies
Why You Should Attend
The workshop, which features nationally known expert Stephen Fairley, provides a full day of interactive learning and networking opportunities. What you will learn:
- How to Build a Referral-Based Practice and Jumpstart Your Practice
- How to Double Your Revenues in 6 Months by Improving Your Lead Conversion and Fixing Your Follow-up
- How to Build a Mid-6 to 7-Figure Business by Applying Best Practices
- How to use the Power of Social Media to Attract Clients and Connect with Referral Sources
- 5 Proven Strategies to Improve the Quality and Quantity of Your Referrals
- Tips from Attorneys Who Have Gone From Start-Up to 6 Figures in 1 Year
- 8 Steps to Using LinkedIn to Build Your Online Presence and Connect with Other Professionals
Registration and Workshop Ticket
Tickets for the New Partner Workshop are available through 2013 ABA Midyear Meeting registration. There is no registration fee for the Midyear Meeting, however the workshop early-bird registration rate is $199. This rate includes a networking luncheon.
The deadline to register for the meeting and purchase your workshop ticket at the early-bird rate is Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 5 PM CT.
Workshop Ticket: Early-Bird Rate $199 ($249 after January 15, 2013)
Workshop Location And Hotel Accommodations
The Workshop will take place at Infomart Conference Center, 1950 North Stemmons Freeway #1000, Dallas, TX. A free shuttle will be available for the 2-minute ride to the Midyear Meeting Hotel, the Hilton Anatole.
The ABA has secured special room rates at a number of Dallas area hotels for the Midyear Meeting. The group rates are subject to availability You can arrange for hotel accommodations when registering for the Midyear Meeting and purchasing your workshop ticket.
For general questions about the Workshop contact Amy Cacich.
For corporate and law firm sponsorship opportunities contact Jennifer McQuillan.