- Earn CLE credit and meet practice-area experts.
- Get effective skills and techniques to help make you a better lawyer and more effective leader.
- Share perspectives and best practices on ways to advance Diversity and Inclusion in the profession.
- Learn more about the Little Rock Nine, the African American students who courageously integrated Little Rock Central High School in 1957 on the Little Rock Nine City Tour.
- Connect with young lawyers from across the country at special events such as the Dinner Dance at the Clinton Presidential Center.
Early registration rates available until September 11, 2015: $85 for ABA Members / $95 for non-members / Free for Law Students
Registration rates available after September 11, 2015: $135 for ABA Members / $175 for non-members / Free for Law Students
We look forward to seeing you in Little Rock!