ABA YLD is affiliated with more than 300 young lawyer organizations nationally and internationally assisting in the development and implementation of bar service and public service activities. Please review our resources to help grow your young lawyer organization.
News and Announcements
- The Affiliate Project Database is now available!
- How Affiliates and their Members can Participate in the Legislative Process to learn how to get involved with legislation affecting young lawyers. Listen
- Attend Affiliate programming at the Spring Conference, May 16 – 18, 2013, in Minneapolis, MN and network with other Affiliate Leaders.
- The 2012-2013 Affiliate Network: Year-at-a-Glance is available online.
- American Voter project is unveiled at the ABA Annual Meeting. This non-partisan public service project provides educational resources to help all Americans participate in the election process.
- Closing out your Bar Year? Make sure your young lawyer affiliate organization continues to receive valuable ABA YLD information by emailing Jennifer McQuillan with your new leadership's contact information.
Tools and Resources
Affiliate Team Leaders
Find us on Facebook