Join your colleagues for three days of educational sessions, idea-exchanges, and networking. You will leave with strategies, new connections, skills, and knowledge to move your practice and organization forward.
- Earn CLE credit
- Learn effective skills and techniques to help make you a better lawyer and more effective leader
- Meet practice-area experts
- Hear from Paulette Brown, ABA President-Elect and partner at Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP, Morristown, N.J., Chief Justice Jorge Labarga, Florida Supreme Court, Tallahassee, FL, and Ramón A. Abadin, Florida Bar President-Elect and partner at Sedgwick LLP, Miami, FL
- Network with lawyers from all practice areas and around the world
- Participate in the International Oratory Competition & Reception
- Mingle with industry experts and innovators at the expo presented by the
Register at www.ambar.org/yldspring.