Women's Caucus Luncheon - ABA 2007 Midyear Meeting - Miami, FL
Sunday, February 11th, noon - 2:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Miami - Orchid C/D - Terrace Level
The next meeting of the ABA Women's Caucus will be held on Sunday, February 11th from noon-2:00 p.m. in the Hyatt Regency Miami during the ABA Midyear Meeting. This is a *luncheon* meeting; the cost to attend is $45 per person. Place your reservation, and make your payment online.
The Women's Caucus meeting is the perfect opportunity to:
- Meet other ABA members and network with colleagues;
- Examine issues being addressed by the ABA that are of interest to and impact women;
- Discuss issues of concern to women lawyers;
- Announce ABA candidacies, and meet with declared ABA candidates; and
- Learn more about Commission activities and programs, and increase your involvement with the Commission
At the 2006 Annual Meeting, the Caucus began a discussion about the future role of the Caucus. Caucus members made several suggestions on how we could be of assistance to other women in the ABA and how we could improve the Caucus. We plan to devote much of the Midyear meeting to continuing this discussion and to learning the proposals made by the "Review of the Women's Caucus Committee."
Please join us at this year's Women's Caucus and share your ideas and information on these issues. Your continued interest and support are crucial factors in our continuing pursuit of equality in the legal profession.
The Women's Caucus is open to all women and men in the profession. Invite your friends and colleagues to participate. For more information, contact Jennifer Ebetino at firstname.lastname@example.org.