Women's Caucus - ABA 2011 Annual Meeting - TorontoSunday, August 7th, 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., Fairmont Royal York, Ballroom, Convention FloorThe August meeting of the ABA Women's Caucus will be held on Sunday, August 7th from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. in the Fairmont Royal York during the ABA Annual Meeting in Toronto.We have a packed agenda, which includes an exciting special program, Interactive Roundtable on Generational Issues: The Millennials' Perspective. Be sure to bring a millennial colleague - a woman born between approximately 1980 and the early '90s!The Women's Caucus meeting is the perfect opportunity to:
- Meet other ABA members and network with colleagues;
- Examine issues being addressed by the ABA that are of interest to and affect women;
- Discuss issues of concern to women lawyers;
- Find paths to leadership and mentors in the ABA;
- Announce ABA candidacies, and meet with declared ABA candidates; and
- Learn more about Commission activities and programs, and increase your involvement with the Commission
FREE - No charge!Please join us at the August Women's Caucus and share your ideas and information on these issues. Your continued interest and support are crucial factors in our continuing pursuit of equality in the legal profession.The Women's Caucus is open to all women and men in the profession. Invite your friends and colleagues to participate.Barbara.Leff@americanbar.org.