15th Annual Tax Planning Strategies U.S. and Europe
April 15-17, 2015
The 15th Annual U.S. and Europe Tax Planning Strategies Conference will focus on developments in international tax planning with special attention to opportunities in Eastern Europe. Topics to be discussed include current investment fund models; opportunities for using European holding regimes for investment and trading operations; the latest in transfer pricing from the perspective of European and U.S. industry representatives; recent financial products and structures; and domestic and bilateral abuse concepts and their impact on planning.
A Pre-Conference workshop on international wealth management and private client planning will be held on Wednesday afternoon.
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Opportunities At-A-Glance
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Corporate Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Corporate Sponsorship Commitment Form
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Law Firm Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Law Firm Commitment Form
8th Annual U.S.-Latin America Tax Planning Strategies Conference
June 10-12, 2015
The 8th Annual U.S.-Latin America Tax Planning Strategies Conference will address key tax issues for a wide range of in-house and outside tax and finance personnel doing business in the U.S. and Latin America. Case studies will underscore the effect of treaties, court decisions and domestic laws to provide insight into local planning opportunities. Panels will feature industry speakers, leading practitioners and government representatives offering the latest perspectives from the U.S. and Latin America on such topics as cross-border mergers and acquisitions, financing and transfer pricing. The Wealth and Asset Planning and Tax Executives workshops will focus on tax issues relating to wealth management and asset protection planning arising at the time of transfer of assets from Latin America into North America and Europe, from initial structuring through the holding period to consideration of exit strategies. The transfer of wealth and assets located both within and outside an individual’s or entity’s country of residence will be addressed, as well as use of such intermediary vehicles as corporations, partnerships, and trusts in a variety of jurisdictions.
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Sponsorships at a Glance
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Corporate Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Corporate Commitment Form
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Law Firm Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Law Firm Commitment Form
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Publishing Commitment Form