2015 May Meeting
May 7-9, 2015
The May Meeting is one of the premier events for lawyers interested in all aspects of tax law. Over 2,000 practitioners are expected to attend the 2014 May Meeting being held in Washington, DC. Attendees will be able to take advantage of high-level panel discussions on tax policies, regulations and procedures presented by government officials and industry experts. Attendees will also be able to take advantage of CLE and ethics programming presented by over 40 Section of Taxation Committees. In addition to programming, the meeting offers multiple opportunities for participants to network, exchange ideas, and build new business relationships.
- 2015 May Meeting Opportunities At-A-Glance
- 2015 May Meeting Sponsorship Package
- 2015 May Meeting Commitment Form
15th Annual Tax Planning Strategies U.S. and Europe
April 15-17, 2015
The 15th Annual U.S. and Europe Tax Planning Strategies Conference will focus on developments in international tax planning with special attention to opportunities in Eastern Europe. Topics to be discussed include current investment fund models; opportunities for using European holding regimes for investment and trading operations; the latest in transfer pricing from the perspective of European and U.S. industry representatives; recent financial products and structures; and domestic and bilateral abuse concepts and their impact on planning.
A Pre-Conference workshop on international wealth management and private client planning will be held on Wednesday afternoon.
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Opportunities At-A-Glance
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Corporate Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Corporate Sponsorship Commitment Form
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Law Firm Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S. and Europe Law Firm Commitment Form
8th Annual U.S.-Latin America Tax Planning Strategies Conference
June 10-12, 2015
The 8th Annual U.S.-Latin America Tax Planning Strategies Conference will address key tax issues for a wide range of in-house and outside tax and finance personnel doing business in the U.S. and Latin America. Case studies will underscore the effect of treaties, court decisions and domestic laws to provide insight into local planning opportunities. Panels will feature industry speakers, leading practitioners and government representatives offering the latest perspectives from the U.S. and Latin America on such topics as cross-border mergers and acquisitions, financing and transfer pricing. The Wealth and Asset Planning and Tax Executives workshops will focus on tax issues relating to wealth management and asset protection planning arising at the time of transfer of assets from Latin America into North America and Europe, from initial structuring through the holding period to consideration of exit strategies. The transfer of wealth and assets located both within and outside an individual’s or entity’s country of residence will be addressed, as well as use of such intermediary vehicles as corporations, partnerships, and trusts in a variety of jurisdictions.
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Sponsorships at a Glance
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Corporate Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Corporate Commitment Form
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Law Firm Sponsorship Package
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Law Firm Commitment Form
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Exhibitor Commitment Form
- 2015 U.S.-Latin American Publishing Commitment Form