SciTech Lawyer Public Health
- Twenty-First Century Public Health
- Public Health Versus Personal Liberty: The Uneasy Case for Individual Detention, Isolation, and Quarantine
- Stopping the Collision: The Fight Over the Large Hadron Collider
- Electronic Health Records: A Double-Edged Scalpel
- Food Safety: It’s on Everyone’s Menu
- Science, Technology, Law, and the Public’s Health
Section of Science & Technology Law members may log-in here to read articles from current and past issues of The SciTech Lawyer.
The SciTech Lawyer is the Section’s quarterly magazine featuring practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law topics. Click here to join the Section to receive your free subscription to The SciTech Lawyer, a Section member benefit.