SciTech Lawyer Privacy and Computer Crime
- Global Positioning System Technology and the Fourth Amendment
- Shifting Strategies for Protecting Music Online: DMCA Takedown Notices, Litigation, and Cooperative Approaches
- Anonymity Networks: Hiding in Plain Sight
- Medical Privacy in the Workplace Extended to Employee Genetic Information
- You've Been Poked: Privacy in the Era of Facebook
- Does the CAN-SPAM Act Apply to My Or My Clients’ Businesses?
Section of Science & Technology Law members may log-in here to read articles from current and past issues of The SciTech Lawyer.
The SciTech Lawyer is the Section’s quarterly magazine featuring practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law topics. Click here to join the Section to receive your free subscription to The SciTech Lawyer, a Section member benefit.