SciTech Lawyer Patents
- The European Court of Justice and the Case of the Disappearing DNA (Summer 2011)
- Does Standing Matter? The Breast Cancer Gene Debate Continue (Summer 2011)
- Patenting Virtual Worlds
- Patents in the Crosshairs
- Nanopharmaceuticals Patenting Issues and FDA Regulatory Challenges
- Peer-to-Patent Year One Potential for Implementation in Various Fields of Art Including Biotechnology
- Claiming Pitfalls in Bioinformatics Patent Applications
- Inter Partes Reexamination: The USPTO Alternative to Patent Litigation
- Protecting Weak Patents: Antitrust Considerations
- Sovereign Immunity: Subverting the Patent System?
- TRIPS: Transformation of the Indian Patent System and Its Effect on the Indian Pharmaceutical Sector
- Turning Back the Clock: Federal Circuit Abandons Recent Courtship with Dictionaries
- What Is the Price of Naming Incorrect Inventors?
- Who Owns Your Genes? The Myriad Genetics' Breast Cancer Gene Patent Dispute
Section of Science & Technology Law members may log-in here to read articles from current and past issues of The SciTech Lawyer.
The SciTech Lawyer is the Section’s quarterly magazine featuring practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law topics. Click here to join the Section to receive your free subscription to The SciTech Lawyer, a Section member benefit.