SciTech Lawyer Information Security
- Legal Trends in Protecting Personal Information
- Book Review: Information Security and Privacy: A Practical Guide for Global Executives, Lawyers, and Technologists
- The Legal Implications, Risks, and Problems of the PCI Data Security Standard
- Protecting Children: Texas Is First State to Enforce COPPA
- Data Protection for Companies
- Auditing Information Security: Are You Protected?
- Information Security Committee: The Latest
- Do You Know Where Your Data Is?
- Fighting Identity Theft Starts with Businesses, Not Consumers
Section of Science & Technology Law members may log-in here to read articles from current and past issues of The SciTech Lawyer.
The SciTech Lawyer is the Section’s quarterly magazine featuring practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law topics. Click here to join the Section to receive your free subscription to The SciTech Lawyer, a Section member benefit.