SciTech Lawyer Environmental Law
- Reflections on the Deepwater Horizon Incident
- The Gulf Oil Spill: Social Versus Legal Obligations Facing BP
- Breaking New Ground: Legal Responses to the Challenges of Modern Mining
- Climate Change Law: Standards to Quantify, Monitor, Report, and Verify
- The Role of Intellectual Property Rights in Addressing International Climate Change
Section of Science & Technology Law members may log-in here to read articles from current and past issues of The SciTech Lawyer.
The SciTech Lawyer is the Section’s quarterly magazine featuring practical and timely articles on a diverse range of science and technology law topics. Click here to join the Section to receive your free subscription to The SciTech Lawyer, a Section member benefit.