THE 2015 NOMINATION PERIOD IS CLOSED.
The information below is provided to acquaint you with our entry procedures and for to better understand the Silver Gavel Awards process for entry in future years.
Entry forms must be submitted online.
Depending on the category, actual entry materials may be submitted online or “hard copy” by mail.
- Review the 2015 Guidelines for Entry
- Complete the Online Entry Form (deadline: January 9, 2015); review “What Will You Need?”
- If you wish to submit “Supporting Information” as one PDF file (up to 10 pages or 2 MGs), you may (a) upload, (b) link to a URL directly on the Online Entry Form or (c) email to email@example.com (deadline: January 9, 2015)
- Actual entry materials may be (a) mailed “hard copy” or submitted electronically: (b) uploading, (c) emailing if < 10 MB, or (d) linking to URLs of files hosted online
- If submitting actual entries “hard copy” or emailing, reference the assigned entry number and entry title
- Upon completing the Online Entry Form, entrants will receive an email acknowledging receipt and providing how-to instructions on Paying Entry Fees (@ $75) by credit card or check (deadline: January 15, 2015)
- Program questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms and General Information
- 2015 Online Entry Form
- What Will You Need? Completing the Online Entry Form
- 2015 Online Entry Form Sample (PDF, for review only)
- Submitting Supporting or Hard Copy Materials by Mail or Email (PDF)
- Paying Entry Fees
- 2015 Entry Announcement
- 2015 Guidelines for Entry (PDF)