Silver Gavel Awards for Media and the Arts
Entry forms must be submitted online!
Depending on the category, actual entry materials may be submitted online or “hard copy” by mail.
- Review the 2015 Guidelines for Entry
- Complete the Online Entry Form (deadline: January 9, 2015); review “What Will You Need?”
- If you wish to submit “Supporting Information” as one PDF file (up to 10 pages or 2 MGs), you may (a) upload, (b) link to a URL directly on the Online Entry Form or (c) email to email@example.com (deadline: January 9, 2015)
- Actual entry materials may be (a) mailed “hard copy” or submitted electronically: (b) uploading, (c) emailing if < 10 MB, or (d) linking to URLs of files hosted online
- If submitting actual entries “hard copy” or emailing, reference the assigned entry number and
- Upon completing the Online Entry Form, entrants will receive an email acknowledging receipt and providing how-to instructions on Paying Entry Fees (@ $75) by credit card or check (deadline: January 15, 2015)
- Program questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for Entrants
ARCHIVES: The Tarlton Law Library, Jamail Center for Legal Research at the University of Texas School of Law houses the permanent Gavel Awards archives for the ABA. The archive also maintains a keyword searchable online archive of Gavel Award winners dating back to 1987.