Purpose of the Competition
Promote public understanding of law and integrate the 2013 theme “Realizing the Dream: Equality for All” into innovative activities that serve the community.
Who Can Enter
Any individual or group who implements a Law Day 2013 program is eligible to enter.
- K-12 and undergraduate
- Law school community
- Adult community/General public
- Legal professionals
How to Enter
How Entries Are Judged
Submissions are judged on the following criteria:
- How well the activity expands public awareness of the rule of law.
- How well it highlights the 2013 Law Day theme “Realizing the Dream: Equality for All.”
- How well it engages the target audience(s).
- Whether the activity forged partnerships with community groups, schools and the legal community.
- Quality and innovation of the program.
- If there is an impact extended beyond Law Day.
If you win, you will receive an inscribed plaque presented at the ABA Mid-Year Meeting in February 2014. You will also receive a gift certificate toward Law Day merchandise and be prominently featured in next year’s Planning Guide and on the Law Day website.
Entries must be emailed or postmarked by June 21, 2013 to be considered.