Silver Gavel Awards for Media and The Arts
To use the .pdf entry form below, download the file and open it using Adobe's free Acrobat Reader. You can type your answers directly on the form in the fields provided. When you have completed the form, print it out, sign, date, and mail it to the ABA with the required fee and other supporting materials. Entry forms will not be accepted electronically.
DEADLINE: All entries MUST be received by January 8, 2013 . They should be addressed to the attention of the 2013 Silver Gavel Awards, American Bar Association, Division for Public Education, 321 N. Clark Street, Mailstop 20.2, Chicago, IL 60654. Please note that all entry materials become the property of the American Bar Association and will not be returned.
Please complete all items on this form and return it with your entry and supporting materials by the deadline. Refer to the Entry and Eligibility Requirements to ensure that you are meeting all requirements.
Entry Package for 2013 Gavel Awards Program: Did you remember to include the following?
- entry product (required format and five copies)
- completed entry form (five copies)
- attachments for #2B, 3G, and 3H (if necessary)
- supporting materials/transcripts (if pertinent)
- check payable to the American Bar Association for applicable entry fees
Entry Form and Deadline Information
- Entry Guidelines
- Selection Criteria
- Entry & Eligibility Requirements
- Awards Categories and Specific Requirements
- Awards and Public Recognition