As an Arizona Native and JIOP alum, nothing makes me more excited than to share the state I love with colleagues. That the Section of Litigation has chosen to make Arizona the home of this year’s Section Annual Conference makes me happy for many reasons. Here are the top 10:
10. No chance of a snowpocalypse with an average temperature of 73 degrees in April!
9. World-renowned golf courses
8. World-class shopping
7. The rate for first-time Section member attendees or young lawyers is just $399 ($25 for law students).
6. A one-day trial boot camp for young lawyers (appropriately themed for the Southwest!)
5. Free ABA membership for first-year attorneys
4. First JIOP alumni committee meeting on Thursday, April 10 from 2–4 p.m.
3. The ABA’s discounted rate of $199 (from $599) for “local, first-time attendees”
2. A complimentary JIOP happy hour/mixer
1. TONS of CLE, networking events, seminars, and more!
*Interested? Click here for more information on the ABA Section of Litigation Annual Conference.