Welcome to the Section of Litigation’s Diversity webpage. The Section is committed to ensuring equal opportunity in the profession, respecting the diversity and individualism of its member, recognizing the intrinsic value of diversity in the profession, and expanding the breadth of its membership.
Here, you will find many links of interest including ABA entities focusing on diversity issues, the Section’s recently revised Diversity Plan [PDF], the Goal III Report, and other reference items. We will be expanding these pages in the future and hope to include profiles and success stories of diverse Leadership, reports on efforts and achievements of the Section in diversity efforts and much more. So, remember to bookmark this page and come back often!
If you have any comments or questions on Section diversity initiatives please don’t hesitate to contact Linda Caradine-Poinsett, Associate Director of the Section of Litigation, or Zesara C. Chan, Diversity Committee Chair.
Section of Litigation Diversity Links
- Leadership Fellows Program
- Minority Trial Lawyer
- LGBT Litigator
- The Woman Advocate
- Section of Litigation Diversity Plan |
- Diversity Presentation (Fall 2008 Meeting) |
- Diversity Presentation (Fall 2007 Meeting) |
ABA Diversity Links
- ABA Center for Racial and Ethnic Diversity
- ABA Commission on Disability Rights
- ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession
- ABA Council on Racial and Ethnic Justice
- Presidential Advisory Council on Diversity in the Profession
- 2008-2009 Goal III Report |
- 2007-2008 Goal IX Report |
- Diversity Calendar
- Diversity Showcase III
- ABA-CLE Diversity Programming and Initiatives
- ABA Entities with Minority Initiatives