AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
SECTION OF LITIGATION
2012 Environmental, Mass Torts and Products Liability Litigation Committees’ Joint CLE Seminar
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Final Jeopardy Ethics Question: How Much Are You Willing to Bet on the Answer… Your License?
2. In-House Counsel Panel: The Substantive and Practical Challenges Faced by Today’s In-House Counsel
3. Where to Draw the Line – When Can the Government Hire Private Lawyers to Prosecute Actions?
4. Riding the Next Wave of Mass Torts
5. Endangered Species Act Litigation: Its Impacts on Climate Change, Energy and Chemical Law, Regulation and Policy
6. You’re Only Young Once: The Dos and Don’ts of Developing Business as a “Young Lawyer”
7. The Evolution of Multi-District Litigation
8. Developments in Selection and Trial of Bellwether Cases
9. Scientific Issues Associated with Class Certification
10. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly