2005 ABA Annual Meeting (Chicago, IL)
The documents below are written materials from the 2005 ABA Annual Meeting. All files are available in PDF format unless otherwise noted. ( )
Assault on the Attorney-Client Privilege
Working with the Media in High-Profile Cases
Me & My Shadow
The Pre Litigation Duty to Preserve!
Is Anything Secret Anymore?
- » Rule 5(d) and Public Access to Discovery Materials in Federal Court
- » The Sedona Guidelines
- » United States District Court: District of New Jersey
Will the Court Allow My Damages Expert to Testify?
- » Fifty State and Federal Court Survey of the Standards Governing the Admissibility of Expert Testimony
- » Tips For Making Damages Testimony Come Alive
- » Factors to Consider When Presenting Expert Testimony
- » Financial Expert Witness Challenges
- » Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals: An Overview of its Basic Principles
- » Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals: Basic Principles and Recent Applications
The Class Action Fairness Act
The Supreme Court Review
Advice From the Experts
Discovery Problems and Their Solutions
Rainmaking Through Pro Bono
Why Women Make Better Lawyers
Where in the World Is Your Client Going?
- » Comparisons Between Domestic Arbitration and International Arbitration in the United States
- » The UK Arbitration Regime: Jurisdictional Considerations
- » Fact-Finding in Continental European Civil Litigation and Arbitration