2004 ABA Annual Meeting (Atlanta, GA)
The documents below are written materials from the 2004 ABA Annual Meeting. All files are available in PDF format unless otherwise noted. ( )
- » General Counsel Forum
- » Justice Over the Rainbow: State v Dorothy Gale, et al.
- » Lawyers as Criminal Defendants: Have the Rules Changed?
- » Mike Tigar Presents!
- » Jury Comprehension/Task Force Recommendation
- » Successful Strategies for Minority and Women Rainmakers
- » Bench and Bar: The Vanishing Jury Trial
- » The Courts, Lawyers and the Media: On a Collision Course in Jury Trials?
- » Closing the Barn Door? Runaway IP Verdicts and the Coming Backlash
- » Marbury v. Madison II: The President’s Power to Detain and Prosecute Prisoners in the War on Terrorism
- » Tattletales or Crimestoppers: Disclosure Ethics Under Model Rules 1.6 and 1.13
- » Cameras in the Courtroom: Ten Years After O.J.
- » Taking the Oath: Practical and Ethical Considerations in Witness Preparation