2003 Section of Litigation Annual Conference (New York, NY)
The documents below are written materials from the 2003 Section of Litigation Annual Conference. All files are available in PDF format unless otherwise noted. ( )
- » Awesome Arguments (Plenary Session)
- » Growing Mold, Diminishing Value?
- » Batten Down the Hatches: Securing Your Business in Cyberspace from Hackers and Lawyers
- » How Juries Decide Cases
- » Trial by Hurry: Making Every Minute Count
- » Emerging Ethical Issues in Litigating for the Elderly Client
- » US v. Andersen: What Lessons Can We Learn?
- » Using Mock Juries Wisely – Practical Advice On Tactics And Expectations
- » Time – You’re Not A Friend of Mine: How Busy Litigators Manage Their Time
- » Right Place, Wrong Time: Litigating Mass Torts in Bankruptcy Court