July 8, 2014
ABA Veterans' Claims Assistance Network (VCAN) CLE
Preparation of VA Disability Compensation Claims CLE
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. CDT
Preparation of VA Disability Compensation Claims
Brenna Daly, Training Consultant, U.S. Veterans Benefits Administration, Washington, DC
Yelena Duerte, Staff Attorney, John Marshall Veterans Legal Support Center and Clinic, Chicago, IL
Jason Vail, Senior Attorney/Chief Counsel, American Bar Association, Chicago, IL
Special Instructions for the Webinar
If you are disconnected during the webinar
- If your webinar connection breaks during the live program, log back in as soon as possible to receive CLE credit.
- Immediately after the program, call Technical Support at 877–297–2901 to inform them that you were disconnected during the program. They'll ask for your name and email address, which they will use to verify your total webinar connection time and give you further instructions to request CLE credit.
- Your total webinar room connection time must be verified before a CLE certificate can be issued.
Obtain CLE certificates for live participation
- To receive CLE credit, you must be logged into the webinar for the entire program.
- Remain on the webinar after the program's conclusion to complete the program evaluation and access the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit.
- During the program, a Participation Verification Code will be provided. Copy the code down as it is required on the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit that you will fill out at the end of the program. You cannot receive a CLE certificate without this code.
- Your participation will be verified and your certificate will be automatically generated and emailed to you shortly after submitting the form.
- If you are unable to complete the Attendance Confirmation and Request for Credit immediately after the program, you'll receive an email with a link to access the evaluation and form a few hours after the program.
Mandatory CLE Information
Visit our MCLE resources to learn more about how the ABA strives to support states' mandatory CLE requirements.