- Self Help Support Supports courts, community and legal aid self help practitioners.
- Pro Se/Unbundling Resource Center ABA Standing Committee on the Delivery of Legal Services page on pro se litigation and unbundling of legal services.
- ABA Language Access Standards Project
- Richard Zorza's Access to Justice Blog
Documents and Models
- Nov. 2013 - Arkansas ATJ Commission Recommendations for Addressing Pro Se Needs
- Courts in the 21st Century: The Access to Justice Transformation, article by Richard Zorza, ABA Judges Journal 2010
- An Analysis of Rules that Enable Lawyers to Serve Pro Se Litigants ABA Standing Committee on the Delivery of Legal Services (2009)
- ATJ Commissions and Support for Self-Represented Litigants, Article by Richard Zorza published in MIE Journal. (2008)
- Washington State Access to Justice Technology Principles (“Technology Bill of Rights”)
- California Judicial Council Access to Justice Protocol, for actions, rules, standards, and forms adopted by the Judicial Council
- List of Resources available from Self-Represented Litigation Network