ABA Access to Justice Commission Expansion Project
With funding from the Public Welfare Foundation, the Bauman Foundation, and the Kresge Foundation, the ABA Resource Center for ATJ Initiatives is making two types of grants to grow and strengthen the ATJ Commission movement throughout the U.S. This grant-based work is administered by the Resource Center's Access to Justice Commission Expansion Project. The types of grants are:
- Expansion Grants, which are made to states that are exploring the creation of an ATJ Commission.
- Innovation Grants, which enable existing ATJ Commissions to develop and test innovative new projects.
- Announcement of Innovation Grants, funded by the Public Welfare Foundation and Kresge Foundation - June 2013
- Announcement of Kresge and Baumann Foundation grants - October 2012
- Announcement of Public Welfare Foundation grant - May 2012
For further information and assistance contact Bob Echols, State Support Consultant, ABA Resource Center for Access to Justice Initiatives.