- Public Awareness Research and Communications Tools
National Legal Aid and Public Defender page of resources developed by the Campaign for Equal Justice.
Documents and Models
- Articles from MIE Special Feature: Access to Justice Commission Communications
Includes an article and Arkansas and Texas case examples. (2008)
- Legal Services Corporation “Justice Gap” Report.
Press Release and downloadable report resulting from year-long study of unmet need for civil legal services in America. (2009)
- State Legal Needs Studies and Assessments
- Access to Justice Events: Hearings, Conferences, Meetings, Open Houses
- Articles on Access to Justice Issues and Developments
- Documents on the Economic Benefits of Civil Legal Aid
- State Reports on the Status of Access to Justice
- Chief Justices’ State of the Judiciary addresses highlighting civil legal needs and access to justice
- Awards for Judges and Judicial Personnel
- Maryland Access to Justice Commission Media Kit, with overview of legal aid delivery and funding, statistics.
- Access to Justice Videos
Model State Access to Justice Websites: