Each of the following links will open to a new window containing an Adobe PDF document.
National Handling in the Rail Industry and the Decision in Burlington Northern Sante Fe v. United Transportation Union
- Multi-Employer Bargaining and The BNSF v. UTU Litigation
- National Handling in the Rail Industry: Issues Raised by BNSF v. UTU
Recent Decisions Involving Alleged Slowdowns and Sick-Outs
- Statement of the Issues Asserted to Merit En Banc Consideration
- Closing the Door on RLA-Based Claims for Damages Arising Out of Strikes Over Minor Disputes
- Opening Brief of Plaintiff-Appellant United Air Lines, Inc.
- Reply Brief of Plaintiff-Appellant United Air Lines, Inc.
Recent Decisions Involving Carrier Interference With Organizing Efforts: Horizon Air Industries, Inc. v. National Mediation Board and Atlas Air, Inc. v. Air Line Pilots Association
- Public Policy and Due Process Exceptions to the Enforcement of Arbitration Awards
- Atlas Air, Inc. v. ALPA
Public Policy and Due Process Exceptions to Enforceability of Adjustment Board Awards in the Rail and Airline Industry
- Public Policy and Due Process Exceptions to Enforceability of Arbitration Awards in the Rail Industry from a Union Perspective
- The Public Policy Exception to Arbitration Award Finality
Recent Legislative Developments in the Airline Industry: New Whistleblower Protections, and Amendments to the Pilots Records Improvement Act