- Two-week programs (2011 dates were May 29 to June 17and June 19 to July 8)
- First and third programs take place in Rhodos and the second program is based in Spetses
- Rhodos I focuses on Admiralty, International Conventions and the Law of the Sea
- Spetses session focuses on private international law, comparative law, business law, international procedure, and healthcare
- Rhodos II focuses on comparative law associated with the transacting and regulation of international business transactions in the European Union.
Credits: 2 to 4
Tuition: $2,400 per program
Contact: Janice R. Sayas at firstname.lastname@example.org or (504) 865-5981