University of Georgia School of Law
Length: Three week program (2011 dates were June 27 to July 27)
- Program held in Brussels and Geneva, Switzerland.
- Two simultaneous programs for U.S. law students and non-US law students or law graduates
- Purpose is intensive exposure to the law and institutions of the European Community (EC) within the European Union (EU)
- All classes are taught in English
Contact: C. Donald Johnson at 706-542-5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyola University School of Law New Orleans
Length: No dates have been given for this program. Please consult with the sponsoring institution.
- An instructional seminar in Europe that tours the leading institutions of the European Union: Brussels, Luxembourg and Strasbourg
Contact: Victoria Luwisch at (504) 861-5563 or email@example.com