Maintains educational resources for use by lawyers and other advocates representing trafficking victims. The project also is working with the Uniform Law Commission to develop a model uniform state anti-trafficking law and, through collaboration with state bars and other means, will seek to enhance communication between the civil and criminal sides in trafficking cases.
- Voices for Victims: Lawyers Against Human Trafficking
- Services Available to Victims of Human Trafficking: A Resource Guide for Social Service Providers (2011)
- Meeting the Legal Needs of Human Trafficking Victims: An Introduction for Domestic Violence Attorneys and Advocates
- Meeting the Legal Needs of Child Trafficking Victims: An Introduction for Children’s Attorneys and Advocates
- U.S. Department of State Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons: 2010 Trafficking in Persons Report