Health Law Section Podcasts
Law Student Podcast Series | Free to the General Public
Interested in a Career in Health Law? (4/26/11) | Podcast
Is a career in health law for you? The Health Law Section is hosting a teleconference that will answer this question for law students with an interest in Health Law. Hear from a variety of practicing lawyers – both government and private practice – who will share their insights on this exciting area of law. This teleconference will feature several practitioners sharing their stories about their varied career paths. The panelists will give students practical guidance in what studies to pursue while in law school, ways to use your time in law school to enhance your prospects for a job in health law and help law students understand the field and succeed in obtaining an appropriate position once they graduate from law school.
Our Expert Speakers:
- Raquel Spencer, (Moderator), ABA Law Student Division Liaison to the Health Law Section, University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, IL
- William Hopkins, Partner, Brown McCarroll, LLP, Austin, TX
- Theresa Carnegie, Partner, Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, PC, Washington, DC
- Carol Bowen, Partner, Moore & Van Allen, PC, Charlotte, NC
- Marc M. Meyer, Managing Member, Law Office of Marc Meyer, PLLC, Magnolia, TX
MP3 Download Instructions
Right-click (PC) or control-click (Mac) here or on the link above and select Save Target As (PC) or Download Link To Disk (Mac) to download the complete MP3 file to your computer.
Produced: April 26, 2011
Audio Program File Format: MP3
Duration: 60 minutes
MP3 File Size: 34 MB
*Dial-up connections are not recommended. Please note that download times are estimates and will vary based on your Internet speed and Internet slowdowns.