The ABA Health Law Section's Healthcare Fraud and Compliance Interest Group is pleased to present, "A Stark Reality: Lessons from the Halifax and Tuomey Cases." Michael E. Clark of Duane Morris in Houston, TX and Adrienne Dresevic of the Health Law Partners in Detroit, MI will present. This program is a free member benefit for section members. CLE is not being offered.
- Download the Program Now!
- Download Slides
- Halifax Order
- Halifax Complaint
- Tuomey Amended Damages Opinion
- Tuomey Jury Instructions
- Tuomey Verdict Form
Please contact Simeon Carson, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Brief introduction to the ABA Health Law Section Healthcare Fraud and Compliance Interest Group
- Michael E. Clark’s presentation on recent significant developments in Stark case law and its applicability to the False Claims Act.
- Adrienne Dresevic’s presentation of the Stark & Anti-Kickback Toolkit
- Questions for presenters.