Thomson Reuters, a primary sponsor of the Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division, provides a range of services including:
- Online CLE from Solo, Small Firm and General Practice meetings at a substantial discount to our members;
- Westlaw ®, a powerful research tool that provides flexible access to West's vast library of online legal and business information.
- lawschool.westlaw.com, built for law-school students and faculty, this comprehensive site provides Westlaw access, career services, legal news and other resources.
- FindLaw , a popular Web portal provides legal professionals, small businesses and consumers with a comprehensive library of legal information and resources.
- Wolters Kluwer provides affordable, comprehensive online access to critical information, delivering the results you need in a few easy clicks.
- Access State & Federal cases, statutes, rules & regulations, treatises, forms and more! Our user-friendly interface, enhanced search capabilities and online Help speed research time. Flat rate pricing – never any up charges.
ARAG is a leading legal plan administrator. ARAG provides attorneys access to gain free referrals, increased visibility for their firm and an opportunity to build more meaningful client relationships.
The ABA Retirement Funds Program (“the Program") provides affordable 401(k) plans exclusively to law firms of all sizes, even solo practitioners. The Program offers plan design flexibility, a broad range of investment options, full-service administration, and professional fiduciary services. Call us at 866‑812‑3580 for a free consultation or visit www.abaretirement.com to learn about a different kind of retirement plan built specifically for your law firm.
For over 35 years Tabs3 software has provided an award winning, reliable integrated suite of billing, practice management and financial software for small to mid-sized law firms. Install Tabs3 Billing and PracticeMaster on your server, then use Tabs3 Connect to access your data via tablets, smartphones, laptops - anywhere you have Internet access. Download a free trial today at Tabs3.com.
To generate funds for the support of law-related public service, educational, and research programs by building and sustaining the Legal Legacy Fund and by sponsoring insurance and other programs for the legal profession that encourage charitable giving.