Thomson Reuters, a primary sponsor of the Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division, provides a range of services including:
- Online CLE from Solo, Small Firm and General Practice meetings at a substantial discount to our members;
- Westlaw ®, a powerful research tool that provides flexible access to West's vast library of online legal and business information.
- lawschool.westlaw.com, built for law-school students and faculty, this comprehensive site provides Westlaw access, career services, legal news and other resources.
- FindLaw , a popular Web portal provides legal professionals, small businesses and consumers with a comprehensive library of legal information and resources.
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business | Loislaw provides affordable, comprehensive online access to critical information, delivering the results you need in a few easy clicks.
- Access State & Federal cases, statutes, rules & regulations, treatises, forms and more! Our user-friendly interface, enhanced search capabilities and online Help speed research time. Flat rate pricing – never any up charges.
The ABA Retirement Funds Program (the "Program") provides affordable 401(k) plans with no out-of-pocket expenses exclusively to law firms of all sizes, even solos. The Program offers plan design flexibility, a broad range of investment options, full-service administration, and professional fiduciary services. Contact the ABA Retirement Funds Program at 866-812-3580 or visit www.abaretirement.com for more information and a prospectus.
For over 35 years Tabs3 software has provided an award winning, reliable integrated suite of billing, practice management and financial software for small to mid-sized law firms. Install Tabs3 Billing and PracticeMaster on your server, then use Tabs3 Connect to access your data via tablets, smartphones, laptops - anywhere you have Internet access. Download a free trial today at Tabs3.com.
Clio makes practice management easy with a full suite of tools targeted specifically at the needs of sole practitioners and small firms.
MyCase is an affordable, intuitive and powerful legal practice management software designed for the modern law firm. Give your firm the advantage of a complete solution – get organized with contacts, calendars, cases, documents, time tracking, and billing. MyCase is the only software that also includes an integrated client portal so everyone stays informed and connected.
To generate funds for the support of law-related public service, educational, and research programs by building and sustaining the Legal Legacy Fund and by sponsoring insurance and other programs for the legal profession that encourage charitable giving.