Thomson Reuters, a primary sponsor of the Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Division, provides a range of services including:
- Online CLE from Solo, Small Firm and General Practice meetings at a substantial discount to our members;
- Westlaw ®, a powerful research tool that provides flexible access to West's vast library of online legal and business information.
- lawschool.westlaw.com, built for law-school students and faculty, this comprehensive site provides Westlaw access, career services, legal news and other resources.
- FindLaw , a popular Web portal provides legal professionals, small businesses and consumers with a comprehensive library of legal information and resources.
- Wolters Kluwer Law & Business | Loislaw provides affordable, comprehensive online access to critical information, delivering the results you need in a few easy clicks.
- Access State & Federal cases, statutes, rules & regulations, treatises, forms and more! Our user-friendly interface, enhanced search capabilities and online Help speed research time. Flat rate pricing – never any up charges.
The ARAG Group is an insurance group. ARAG stands for "Allgemeine Rechtsschutz-Versicherungs-AG". Its headquarters are located in the ARAG-Tower in Düsseldorf-Mörsenbroich. The ARAG Group employs nearly 3,500 people worldwide. The Group reported premium income and revenues of over 1.469 billion Euro in 2011. ARAG is the largest family-owned German insurance group, with a portfolio of 5.8 million policies in the 2009 business year. The Group’s international legal insurance business accounts for 2.3 million policies alone, making it the second-largest legal insurer in the world.
The ABA Retirement Funds Program (the "Program") provides affordable 401(k) plans with no out-of-pocket expenses exclusively to law firms of all sizes, even solos. The Program offers plan design flexibility, a broad range of investment options, full-service administration, and professional fiduciary services. Contact the ABA Retirement Funds Program at 866-812-3580 or visit www.abaretirement.com for more information and a prospectus.
For over 35 years Tabs3 software has provided an award winning, reliable integrated suite of billing, practice management and financial software for small to mid-sized law firms. Install Tabs3 Billing and PracticeMaster on your server, then use Tabs3 Connect to access your data via tablets, smartphones, laptops - anywhere you have Internet access. Download a free trial today at Tabs3.com.
Clio makes practice management easy with a full suite of tools targeted specifically at the needs of sole practitioners and small firms.
To generate funds for the support of law-related public service, educational, and research programs by building and sustaining the Legal Legacy Fund and by sponsoring insurance and other programs for the legal profession that encourage charitable giving.
Avvo was founded in Seattle, Washington in 2007 by Mark Britton, a former Expedia executive. While teaching in Italy, Mark was contacted by many friends and relatives seeking his advice on legal issues and recommendations on attorneys to hire. He believed a better solution was to combine reliable legal information and transparency with the accessibility that technology enables. And so, with the help of Sendi Widjaja, one of Expedia's top development managers, Avvo was born. Our name pays homage to these origins: "Avvo" is short for "avvocato," the Italian word for lawyer.