CLE Programs Available on CD
Did you miss any of our recent CLE Teleconferences?
- Records Management, Email and Beyond: Best Practices for Government Law Offices
- Legal Issues Involving Inspectors General: Representing Your Client
- Government, Technology and the Expectation of Privacy in the Aftermath of U.S. v. Jones
- Key Developments in Redistricting Under the Voting Rights Act
- iPad® for Government Lawyers
- Construction Law 101: Issues for the Government Lawyer
- Government Sponsored Social Media: Benefits and Pitfalls
- Ethical 'Red Flags' for Public Lawyers: Responsibilities, Conflicts and More
- Public Pensions in Crisis: Legislative Reform and Constitutional Limitations
GPSLD Continuing Legal Education Programs are designed specifically for the unique needs of public lawyers. Please complete the order form to purchase any of these 60 or 90-minute CLE Teleconferences on CD.