CLE's as easy as A-B-C with Family Advocate articles!
Let Family Advocate help you with your CLE materials!
Wracking your brain to come up with cogent, cutting-edge ideas for CLE presentations? No need to reinvent the wheel— Family Advocate articles are ready-made for use as CLE program materials for your state, local, or in-house continuing legal education programs. Informative articles, checklists, and practice tips abound!
We'll hold your hand through the permissions process, and provide back issues at a huge discount.
Consider the range of topics...
- Electronic Evidence (I and II)—Evidentiary issues, forms, checklists, sample direct and cross questions. See Electronic Evidence I and II for more information.
- The Military Divorce—Service, jurisdiction, Hague Convention, and more. More information
- Relocation—The tipping point. View Table of Contents.
- Tax Liability—Sale of a home, tax traps, child tax credits. View Table of Contents.
- Litigating Domestic Torts—Custodial interference, heart balm, and fraud. More information
- Marketing a Family Law Practice—Rainmaking, advertising, cross-marketing, referrals. More information
Putting a CLE presentation together has never been easier! For more information, e-mail Deborah Eisel.