Below is a listing of some of our available book titles. Click on a title for more information. You will be directed to the book's page in the ABA Web Store, where you may purchase it online. You can also order by calling the ABA Service Center at 800-285-2221 and providing the appropriate PC Number(s).
Section members receive a discount on these publications! Not a member? Join the Section of Family Law now to receive your Section member discount. (Remember to log in with your ABA Member ID so you get the discounted price.)
View complete listing of all available Family Law Section in our New Book Catalog
Settlement Negotiation Techniques in Family Law: A Guide to Improved Tactics and Resolution
The Hague Abduction Convention: Practical Issues and Procedures for the Family Lawyer
The Military Divorce Handbook: A Practical Guide to Representing Military Personnel and Their Families, Second Edition
Just a few of our many titles are below; view full listing in the ABA Web Store.
- Divorce in the Golden Years: Estate Planning, Spousal Support, and Retirement Issues for Clients at Midlife and Beyond
- The 1040 Handbook: A Guide to Income & Asset Discovery, Fifth Edition
- The Special Needs Child and Divorce
- 101+ Practical Solutions for the Family Lawyer:Sensible Answers to Common Problems, Third Edition
- Confronting Mental Health Evidence
- The Indian Child Welfare Act Handbook, Second Edition
- The Family Lawyer's Guide to Stock Options
- Creating Effective Parenting Plans
- How to Build and Manage a Family Law Practice
- The Divorce Trial Manual: From Initial Interview to Closing Argument
- Collaborative Law: Achieving Effective Resolution in Divorce without Litigation, Second Ed.
- The Complete QDRO Handbook, Third Edition
- The Business Tax Return Handbook, Third Edition
- The Family Lawyer's Guide to Bankruptcy, Second Edition
- The Lawyer's Business Valuation Handbook: Understanding Financial Statements, Appraisal Reports, and Expert Testimony, Second Edition
- Balancing Competing Interests in Family Law: How to Handle Alternative Relationships, Third-Party Interests, Interspousal Torts, Privilege, and Privacy Issues, Second Edition
And Don't Forget
Our Client Handbooks are the perfect handout for your clients. Available on a variety of topics, these easy-to-understand materials were written with your clients in mind, and offer information on divorce, co-parenting, ADR, and more. There's even one written for kids, by kids!
Check out the Client Handbook titles today! (Bulk discounts are available.)