October 15, 1:30 P.M. – 3:30 P.M.
The event will be a 2.0 CLE hour program at the Columbus Bar Association.
The agenda is as follows:
Alternative Dispute Resolution October 15, 2013, 1:30pm - 3:30pm 2.0 CLE Hours AGENDA 1:30 - 2:30 ADR Overview
• How to select a mediator
• Effective mediation
• Strategies to get value from a seemingly failed mediation
• Emerging trends in ADR Presenter: Robert S. Kaiser, The Center for Resolution of Disputes 2:30 - 3:30 ADR Panel Presentation
• How to inform clients of alternative forms of dispute resolution
• How corporations and outside counsel view mediation
• What constitutes a successful dispute resolution
• The mediator’s role Presenters: Glori Fitch, AEP Michael J. Galeano, Alliance Data Jeffrey W. Huston, Lane Alton and Horst Marie-Joelle C. Khouzam, Carlile Patchen & Murphy LLP Moderator: David M. Cohen, Cohen Dispute Resolution Services, LLC This program was organized by; Vicki L. Jenkins, Associate General Counsel Ohio Dept. of Developmental Disabilities, and CBA Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee Chair and David M. Cohen, Cohen Dispute Resolution Services, LLC and Chair, CBA ADR Committee
Location:175 South Third Street, Suite 1100, Columbus, Ohio, 43215
Contact: Amy J. Randall, Director of CLE